Our after-school programs are free and provide educational, preventative, and unique enrichment programming Monday – Friday when school is in session for up to 3 hours after school. The programs are open to students attending the school site where the program is located.
Our goal is to provide parents/guardians with a safe place to send their children after school. Students take part in classes that help increase self-esteem and build leadership skills. Students also participate in monthly service learning activities in the community.
The After School Programs can include the following types of activities:
- Homework time and tutoring
- Recreation - sports, interactive games, team building, physical skill building
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership and Resiliency Skill Building
- Clubs such as: dance, drama, music, art, science, etc.
All school-based programs are FREE to students and families.
- Columbus Elementary in Utica
Contact: Arianna Westfall (315) 368-6537 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hughes Elementary in Utica
Contact: Nicole Weis (315) 368-6620 x4612 or email@example.com
- Bellamy Elementary in Rome
Contact: Alicia Mangino (315) 939-3772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Sites
The Underground Teen Center
- 500 Plant Street, Utica
- Parkway Recreational Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, Utica
Contact: Lia Savage (315) 735-7586 x2226 or email@example.com
- Contact us for additional hours during school breaks.
- For more information about The Underground Teen Center, click here.
Summer Hours for The Underground Teen Center are: 12PM-5PM.
Summer Hours for Parkway Recreational Center are: 3PM-6PM.