Click here to download our employment application.
Part-Time Group Leaders
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to work with school-aged students at our following locations:
- The Underground Teen Center
- Columbus Elementary School
- Hughes Elementary
- JFK Middle School
- Bellamy Elementary School
- Strough Middle School
- 15 hours a week during the school year and when school is open
- 3:00 -- 6:00pm or 2:00 - 5:00pm depending on location
- You MUST be available to work those hours
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for safety and supervision of a group of 10-15 school aged youth
- Work with supervisor in planning and implementing the program for the school aged youth
- Mentor students in group activities
Skills / Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with diverse populations.
- Experience working with and supervising children.
Please email resume and application to email@example.com or fax to (315) 792-3636.